DESCRIPTION: As part of a unique and highly-skilled team, you’ll participate in the development of space launch vehicles. We are seeking a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent administrative and organizational skills that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Executive support - Work closely and effectively with senior management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Exercise good judgment while maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Calendar - Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments. Plan, coordinate and ensure the schedule is followed and respected. Provide gatekeeper and gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to executives.
- Travel - Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings. Complete expense reports.
- Writing - Compose and prepare draft documents and correspondence that are sometimes confidential.
- Tasks - Successfully complete tasks and critical aspects of deliverables.
- Projects - Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, under pressure at times, handling a wide variety of activities and confidentiality with discretion.
- Organization – Using strong organizational skills, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Prioritize conflicting needs. Handle matters expeditiously and proactively, following through on requirements to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Adapt to competing demands.
- Personnel – Using strong interpersonal skills, build relationships with stakeholders.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level executives, preferably in a technical or manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point),
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and high customer service capabilities and delivery
- Administrative skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills. A bias for action.
- Emotional maturity; positive, low-stress behavior, in words and actions
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien