DESCRIPTION: As part of a unique and highly-skilled team, you will develop and implement a training program to support manufacture, assembly, and test of launch vehicles, engines, and related Blue Origin technologies for human spaceflight. You must be knowledgeable across many manufacturing, assembly, and test processes and adaptable to work on a variety of systems and applications.
- Develop and deploy manufacturing, assembly, and test technical courses to meet company needs which may include, conducting research of the workforce to determine needs and use of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Develop specialty courses of instruction for identified needs; working with a wide variety of individuals while researching courses.
- Standardize training elements across multiple work centers and geographic sites.
- Conduct technical training in classroom and laboratory environments, including giving practical tests.
- Work with SMEs to develop required personnel training profiles for various work centers and sites.
- Document and track employees’ training attendance and recurring training needs.
- Develop and maintain training forecasting capabilities; generate “soon due” reports.
- Experience writing technical manuals or training modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team, very strong employee focus
- Ability to self-manage activities based on given priorities
- Experience with MS Office
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, permanent resident alien, or otherwise able to review all export-controlled technical information
- 5+ years of writing experience in a technical environment
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace or related fields
- Airframe and/or Powerplant license
- Familiarity with NASA Workmanship standards, IPC J-STD, ISO-ASTM standards
- Experience with adult learning, course design, and class evaluation